This great Ableton project will gradually and passionately build up towards a climax using EDM sounds. You’ll learn how to use effective arrangement and sound effects to produce the final result and achieve good build-up, energy and drive in a track. Applied to the track there’s a mixing and mastering chain to learn from, to further improve the quality of your product.
- Ableton Live 9 Project File
- 120 BPM
- Length: 1 min 20 sec
- Size: 5 MB (WinRAR compressed)
Plugins – Required:
- AudioRealism Bass Line 2 (ABL2)
Plugins – Optional: (Alternatively use your own or Ableton’s internal reverb and echo/delay)
- iZotope Imager
- PSP Echo
- Voxengo Span (Freeware)
- As soon as I receive a payment notification from Paypal I will send the product to your e-mail address – OR – I will set up a download link for you, on one of the major transfer sites.
- Please allow a delivery delay up to 24 hours. I have a job and can only send you the product when I get home. 🙂
- The product is about 5 MB in size, in a RAR-compressed file, or if you prefer a ZIP-file.
- If you don’t have one or more of the required plugins then I could export the sounds as WAV.
- For any other questions, please use the contact form below.
The license grants you, the purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferrable right to make use of the product royalty-free. Your use of the product, under this license, is subject to the following conditions:
- You may use the product or parts of it, as it is or you may incorporate the product into other, unlimited tracks/projects you are creating.
- You must not directly or indirectly license, sub-license, sell or resell the product, or redistribute the product alone (even for free).
- You may use the product (examples follows):
- in a music track.
- as a sound effect.
- in your mixes and/or sets and/or public live sets.
- in a video production.
- in an electronic document such presentation or e-book.
- in software/games you create.